Mother’s Day is less than a week away! Are you ready? Do you have your gifts ordered? Cards purchased?
This year, I was on the ball and ordered a super special gift for my mom a few weeks ago. It’s for sure going to make her cry. But, since I know she’ll read this post I’ve got to stay tight lipped about it for now. Instead, I’ve rounded up some other ideas that are on the top of my list this year. If you still need to shop, there’s still time. Some of these are even available on Amazon!
1. Mama Tee - I’ve had my eye on this for a while now. How can you not like this minimalist take on the Mom shirt?
2. Tortoise Hoop Earrings - I purchased a pair of these in the tortoise color a few weeks ago and I get so many compliments on them. Bonus - they’re under $10 on Amazon.
3. Original Skin™ Glow on Skin - Origins has been my go-to skincare brand for years now. I love all there products, they seriously all smell so dang good! This gift set is a sure winner because it gives a good range of products, including the Rose Clay Mask which I use weekly in the summer!
4. Yeti Insulated Wine Tumbler - EVERYONE needs a Yeti cup for the summer! I’ve got everyone in my family hooked on these. They will keep your drinks freezing cold when its 100 degrees in the shade.
5. Leather Transport Tote - My mom got me this bag for Christmas and I LOVE it. It’s clean, modern and completely unfussy. It’s perfect for busy Moms.
6. Modern Custom Family Portrait - No shopping for matching outfits and wrangling the kiddos for this family portrait. I’ve had a few clients buy these and they’re always a hit! *Dad’s take note.
7. Mint Green Metal Bread Bin - I’ve got one of these in my pantry that I actually use to keep the kids candy stash in. It keeps it hidden away, but also fresh for when I steal a piece! Apparently, they work well for bread too.
8. Keurig K-Mini Plus Single Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker - I have been wanting to replace our bulky Keurig with one of these compact versions. I hate having big appliances taking up space on my counters, so this guy is perfect.
9. Gray Malin: Italy Coffee Table Book - I am obsessed with everything Gray Malin does. His work is so beautiful and transports me right into vacation mode. His most recent book, Italy was just released and I can’t wait to get a copy.
10. G.Tox Ultimate Dry Brush - This brush is AMAZING. I use it a few times a week and I feel like I’ve stepped out of a Moroccan hammam when I’m done.
11. Superga Women's 2750 Cotu Sneaker - This is my go to mom sneaker. They’re super comfortable and stylish. I wore these all day, every day on our recent trip to Disney and my feet held up well! They also have a slip on version that is perfect for mama’s who don’t have a free hand when running out the door.
12. Handwriting Bracelet - I just love this so much. How special would it be to have one of these with your grandmother’s signature. Definitely on my list!
13. Block Letter Monogram Necklace - I’ve been eyeing these for a while now too. My only issue would be whose initial to choose!
happy mother’s Day!
Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.