It's October already....how did that happen? These weeks just keep flying by. Time is suddenly moving so fast. I now have an 8 month old baby boy!? I know, it feels like yesterday that he was an itty bitty 7 pound baby, and now he can army crawl across the room in 30 seconds flat. Crazy town.
But, that's not the point of this post. Today, I come to you with this month's edition of First Friday! In the spirit of these crisp fall days, fellow blogger Yana and I thought we would find some inspiration from our favorite fall fashion trend. Be sure to check out the fabulous Nomad Luxuries to see her October picks.
I fell in love with this outfit. I love all the textures and layers. And I am absolutely obsessed with this deep shade of green. Its so rich and luxurious.
So with this outfit in mind, I pulled together some pieces for a beautiful and relaxing bedroom. I used the deep green accents, but also some textural neutrals, like the fur pillow and the bedding. This long horizontal painting would look perfect over the bed, and I have to thank my client Joanna for showing me this fantastic artist. It's hard to tell from the photo, but the mirror is actually a leather frame, which reminded me of the leather gloves from the outfit.
- Ronald Hunter, Abstract Painting, Green Blocks Landscape
- Shades of Light, British Reading Wall Lamp
- Layla Grace, Pine Cone Hill, Watercolor Dots Duvet Cover
- Restoration Hardware, Leather Framed Mirror
- West Elm, Nailhead 3-Drawer Dresser
- West Elm, Velvet Pole Pocket Curtain
- West Elm, Martini Side Table
- Lulu and Georgia, Satya Rug
- Zinc Door, Mer Rings Throw Pillow
- Restoration Hardware, Luxe Faux Fur Pillow
For further images, check out my Pinterest board. Happy Friday friends!